Pages

Saturday 7 January 2017

HELP THE HELPLESS

 HUMAN BEINGS : PLEASE HELP THE  HELPLESS


During the days of Prophet Moses (Musa. AS), a very Poor Man came to him for a reason. This is their dialogue:
MAN: "Prophet, I learnt that you speak to God directly".
PROPHET: "Yes, I do"
MAN: "When next are you going to speak with Him? "
PROPHET: "Anytime you see me in a hurry towards that  mountain, then you know that GOD has called me"
The man kept watch for days, until the day he saw the Prophet as informed. He rushed to the Prophet.
MAN: "Please, tell GOD that I'm very poor with just a wife and I can't even take proper care of her. Tell Him I pray that he  makes  me a wealthy man"
PROPHET: "I will deliver your message"
After The Prophet had finished his discussion with GOD. PROPHET:  "My GOD, I have a prayer  from one of your servants which I know you already know. A poor man has asked me to pray that you make him wealthy"
GOD: "His prayer is answered and he will be wealthy after 15 years."
When The Prophet came back he met the man waiting.
MAN: "Have you delivered my prayer?"
PROPHET: "I have. GOD Almighty has accepted your prayer and you will be wealthy in 15 years' time"
The man thanked The Prophet and went home. He wasn't happy with the period he has to wait for 15 years.
He kept watch on the Prophet for the day he will be going back to see GOD.
The  day came.
MAN: "Oh, Prophet, please tell GOD that the 15 years is too long a period for me to wait  based on my present condition"
PROPHET: "What now do you want?"
MAN: "I pray that GOD gives me wealth now and for only 5 years, after which He withdraws it."
PROPHET: "I will deliver your message."
After the Prophet has answered GOD, he again asked:
PROPHET: "My GOD, I know you already know what I'm going to say, your servant that you granted wealth says the 15 years wait is to long for him due to his present situation. He prays that you make him wealthy now and for 5 years only, after which you terminate his wealth."
GOD: "Go and tell him his prayer is answered. He will be wealthy for 5 years only starting from now."
The Prophet went back and met  the man waiting for him at the Town's gate.
MAN: "Have you delivered my prayers?"
PROPHET: "Yes, I have.  GOD has granted your prayer and it shall be as you requested."
The poor Man became very wealthy within a short while.
He made his wife his accountant. The woman being educated and GOD fearing said to her husband:
WIFE: "GOD has answered our prayers and has blessed us beyond our expectations. Is it not  right we also give back by providing for the poor?".
The man gave her the go  ahead to do whatever she deems fit.
The woman started by giving out 10% of their earnings to the poor and as  their wealth increased she also increases the %. From the initial 10% gradually it reached 90% i.e. she was keeping only 10% for their own use and giving out 90% to the poor. She told the Husband 10% of their earnings was more than enough for their needs. The husband agreed.
Before you know it, it's  5 years. The end of his income has come based on his covenant with GOD Almighty.
However, he noticed that his wealth was increasing more than ever, far more than the whole of the previous 5 years.
He rushed to The Prophet.
MAN: "Oh! Prophet, you are going to speak with GOD, please I pray ask him whether  he has forgotten my covenant with him regarding my wealth. My income was to terminate after 5 years. It is already past that with days and not only that, I have noticed that my income is.increasing  so many times over the previous 5 years".
PROPHET: "I will deliver your prayers".
When The Prophet had finished.receiving  God's instructions, he asked as requested by the now wealthy man.
GOD, said: "Go and tell him I have indeed stopped his income 5 years exactly without adding a second. The income he is receiving is the fruit of his charity to the poor. This is just the initial 10%, it will continue.to increase  until it reaches the 90%".

MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, NO MATTER THE SIZE OF YOUR INCOME (large or small) GIVE PART OF IT TO THE POOR AND NOT TO THE PEOPLE YOU EXPECT SOMETHING IN RETURN. HELP THE HELPLESS.


--For More Details Visit: https://www.helpinghandsinternational.biz/godexha & for inquiries /membership/registration text or whatsapp 07038037956

No comments:

Post a Comment